In a nutshell:
- The main organization is Science on Stage Europe which has its main office in Berlin, Germany.
- Under its umbrella, there are 35 member countries. See https://www.science-on-stage.eu/countries
- Science on Stage Canada is under the umbrella of Science on Stage Europe.
- Every member country has its own governing entity. Each has to organize events and recruit delegates to attend Science on Stage Europe festivals.
- Within Science on Stage Canada, we have a board of directors which acts has a permanent committee (PC). Members of the board are in close contact with Science on Stage Europe with a director of international affairs. This director attends every general assembly meeting of Science on Stage Europe.
- When organizing a Canadian festival, a local committee is put together to coordinate the activities of the event with the partner-host.